Interlaced In Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pride & Persistence

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Pride & Persistence  - Page 40 Empty Re: Pride & Persistence

Post by ChaoticDreamer Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:00 pm

Anjya gave a laugh that was more akin to a cackle. “This is what the guy does, I will send you a list. Em will probably send you a photo of the fabric of her dress. If she doesn’t, I will try to get her to send me a photo.” She promised lightly.

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

https://interlacedinshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:04 pm

"Thanks Anjya," Ian grinned at her, "Okay. I'll catch up with you later?" He asked. "Don't do anything too crazy between now and then," he added, his grin changing to a smirk.

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:42 pm

Ooc want to skip? Maybe to when Ian catches Em?

Also, what do you think of Anjya getting in a physical altercation with Em? I feel like she is going to be more than a little upset, and I imagine that if Em says something about Ian, Anjya is going to break.

The only reason I hesitate is because she will have been taught that she should never use her skills unless for self defense.

Could also say maybe she calls Em something when Em says something, like slut- I mean Anjya is furious. And maybe Em attacks her, Anjya finishes it- but it is definitely a cat fight- hair tearing, scratches, etc. Salu comes to pick her up, she gets in trouble, etc.

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:30 pm

OOC: I think we should definitely skip to Ian catching Em.

Aaaaand I like the idea of Anjya confronting Em... maybe name calling a few things. Then they get into a physical fight. I could see Salu demanding to know why-- maybe that's how Becca finds out about her son's first heartbreak?

Also, we did agree that Ian isn't going to tell Anjya why they broke up, right? She was going to find out herself?

I need to go back and find what our plan looked like for Ian finding out. XP

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Ooc I feel like Anjya would find out quickly, Ian doesn’t have to give her a why. I know that Ian was going to have the idea that they were going to finally take the next step, and I feel like Em should maybe have been cheating on him for awhile. Like he catches her full on with another guy in a gym closet or something. I could see he chasing Ian down and trying to explain that it is just sex, but of course that doesn’t make sense to him.

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:16 pm

OOC: Yeah. I think we had talked about he was going to find her after school to tell her and found her with a jock from a different sport. Maybe she had told him earlier that her parents were going to be out of town for the weekend, and he was seeking her out to tell her he was ready to take advantage of that fact-- and even had already managed to get permission to stay out from parents who he lied to about where he'd be.

I think Ian doesn't tell Anjya right away. They're friends and teammates- he doesn't want to screw up things for Anjya with her team. But Anjya's going to be able to tell that he's upset about things and he'll finally admit to breaking up with her. Maybe it's not long after before Anjya sees Em walking around arm-in-arm with the other guy?

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:26 pm

I feel like we run the risk of Anjya feeling hurt he didn’t tell her they broke up, but I know she would figure out why on her own, she won’t drop it, she will dig up the truth.

Also, I feel like the Anjya I am building in my head, will end up arrested more than once in her adult life. I can see her calling Salu “Can you bail me out again?” “What this time?” “A protest.” “Trespassing.” “Obstruction of Justice” “I recorded a police officer harassing an innocent bystander”

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:39 pm

She's the only one he would be close enough to confide in, so him telling her is totally fine. Maybe he texts her (obviously it's not a text kind of conversation, but it /is/ Ian).

I like that adult version of Anjya. I could see her parents warning her that she needs a little more sense of self-preservation, and Salu being exasperated with her sense of justice that lands her on the wrong side of the justice system. But he will never fail to bail her out and bring her home for the night, no matter how old she is. XD I could see Becca just reminding him that Anjya is truly his daughter and that streak of recklessness was inherited.

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:46 pm

It should definitely be a game night for some kind of sport, Em is dressed up, Ian maybe goes looking for her knowing she is probably getting changed for the night, he finds her and the guy- later he texts Anjya, Anjya abandons her date for the dance and shows up at Ian’s dressed and ready to go- then the next week she finally figures out the why and ends up in the fight.

I definitely think her sense of self preservation is outweighed by her desire to bring justice to those who can’t speak up. Which is what leads us to Ian and Anjya’s eventual reunion XD

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:54 pm

Sounds like we are on the same page. So how long before the dance do we want this to be? Maybe the week before? I'm thinking a Friday night? Maybe it's not Ian's sport, but he came to support Em and Anjya. Maybe a basketball game? And he finds Em with the player who made the most points in the game?

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:56 pm

I feel like the dance should be the day after the fight, Anjya could show up with a split lip in a pretty dress, and insist Ian has to go. He can’t let her win

100% on board with the player stuff

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:59 pm

So the break up is the Friday before, Anjya sees Em showing off the new boyfriend on Monday, and stews over it... maybe gets into the fight on Tuesday, with the dance scheduled for Wednesday (so as not to conflict with other sports events)?

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:02 pm

No, I feel like the new guy shouldn’t be Em’s boyfriend, but Aniya figures it out. She is a sleuth, she will sleuth. And the timeline works perfectly.

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:04 pm

Okay. That's fair. But I do think Em should be seen before the dance with a new guy on her arm already. A public display of 'he dumped me and I'm over it.' Maybe that's actually what causes Anjya's anger to bubble over?

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticDreamer Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:07 pm

I think that should happen Wednesday during the day. That is what swings Anjya’s choice of going to the dance with Ian

ChaoticDreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddballgymnast Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:12 pm

That works.

Okay. So... should we start with Ian seeking her out?I can work on a post. I will stop just when he's walking onto the scene, but not describe what he sees or his reaction, yeah?

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://interlacedinshadows.forumotion.com/t14-pride-persistence

Oddballgymnast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40